Regret

(a Sonnet) 


Are you happy up above in Heaven?

Or grieving, leaving behind your loved ones?

Did you bag any new confidants even?

I bet they may be many a tens!

Do you believe when I say I miss you?

I haven’t given you any reasons to prove so

The squabbles we had weren’t any few

They had no logic, for you to know.

I crave for your hugs you could bestow

Would you cradle my head in your arms?

I would pour my heart in a platter in a row

And drown myself in the warmth of your charms

I wish I had told you this a thousand times

Mom! You are my idol and I love you to nines!






Comments

  1. (Sob! Missing ammoose!!) Very nicely put dear sis!!! Keep writing, you have a wonderful heart!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing! One of your best ones so far! Keep going Amma❤ Love you 😘

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very meaningful words.
    Keep writing
    All the best

    ReplyDelete
  4. Emotions have been beautifully penned Anju chechi....

    ReplyDelete
  5. MOST BEAUTIFUL 😭πŸ₯Ί❤ has such a deep meaning<3 we want moreee! Im a fannn noww! *virtual hugs*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Akansha! You are toooo sweet, my cutie fan. Love and hugs ❤

      Delete
  6. Soo touching....could read it only with a hint of tears in my eyes. Keep writing Anju...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mini chechi. Your comments are really motivating ❤

      Delete
  7. Beautiful creation Anjana, keep going

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful AnjuπŸ’—Keep on writing

    ReplyDelete

  9. You made Mohana Aunty come alive....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wish I truly could 😒 Thank you so much for your comments Riji ❤

      Delete
  10. This is so heart wrenching . I can feel it. Wonderful poem anjana. Keep writing . Aunty will keep on blessing you all.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bereaved Cries of the Orphaned Souls

Patriotism should be Instilled and not Forced!